Thursday, October 26, 2006

did a summary for the micro topics today. and yes i do see a clearer picture now. lol this should have been done, erm, before prelims?
ive slacked too much already. but no it's not the end of everything. :)
i will still try my best to at least pass my As.
this is a very low and not motivating aim. i know. but sometimes one just have to be realistic. hahah life is all about realism isnt it

anyway, daddy was asking me about what i want to take up as my career next time.
" i want to be teaching in the school of autistic kids "
the answer came so quickly that it got myself surprised too.

yes. i do think i have the patience for them. lol

having aaron in my life has further encouraged me to take up the challenge of teaching in the school.
i want to bring the necessary knowledge to them, i want to care for them, i want them to know that they are never left alone. i want to know them to know that there are people who care for them even though some have been real nasty to them.
i want them to be leading a life of a normal kid.
and i hope that all autistic children (in spore) will be given a chance to attend the school because aaron couldnt get in.. i dont know if is because his parents dont want to enroll him in or what la....
it's either the school fees are too expensive for them or that there is a limit to the students intake. im not really sure though.


when aaron and meimei came that day,
"meimei xiao xin!"
seeing how aaron had shown care for his sister by asking her to be careful because she had climbed up to a relatively high place, brought tears to my eyes. you would never know how happy i was...

you would never know
because you were never me.
because you never knew how i watch him grow,
play with him, love him.
this is what i call true love.
my love for him is on pile with my love for my family. he's really like a brother to me.
a brother i hold so dear.
my love for rs will definitely not exceed my love for him and my family. haha
second comes the love for friends.
love for rs is at the bottom. and he knows it too. :)

saying" i will not be blogging blablabla"
shall be my lie for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home