Sunday, October 22, 2006

as i feel you coming nearer, i realise im gradually taking a step back each time, retreating back into my self-indulged world.
like how it would work under the Lenz's Law.
Physics. ohyes. goddamit.

10 days left to As.
every night, i think about my life in jc and would come to a conclude that i have truly, deeply regretted not doing consistent work or even take the tests/exams seriously.
every night, as i feel As nearing, i have too, felt myself tearing apart.
no point crying over spilled milk.
no point regretting now.
one option left.
study for the upcoming As.
10 days 10 days 10 days

Mr/Mrs/Mdm Tears, please leave me alone.


skipped math lesson again.
my reasons? okay. my excuses?
1) sent carol an sms asking the time and venue they will be meeting. rcved carol's msg at 9 or so this morning when i woke up. so i decided that it will be too late for me to rush down to meet them
2) i cant go w/o doin any work.

im glad i skipped though. :)

cause' yanbing and yanjun came!
cute brothers..
and yanjun is a cute and chubby boy haa
i had to take many pictures of him. too cute.
the minute anybody mentions any food, you can see his eyes glowing with interest. LOL


and while taking pictures for him, i asked him to "kuai dian xiao xiao" (askin him to smile at the camera)
and he went "Ha Ha" LOL yes he didnt smile but literally gave me a Laugh instead
dam CUTE!!!!!
they made my day when they are around! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home