Wednesday, October 25, 2006

the previous post was just another pms post. lol
but i felt really really bad that day okay. zzz

and GUESS WHAT AGAIN. hoho
him and her came my house ystd!
yes. aaron and meimei! their mum brought them over.. there goes my day for studying.. but BUT BUT, they brightened my day. :)
i have so much to say. but i guess im not gonna pen them down in words.
:D
pictures will do the saying.
but okay. they havent been uploaded. After my As then i'll get my picture-uploader to upload for me.
hmm picture-uploader? make your GUESS again.

mr rs, very good at turning things around to make me look at another happier side har.
but nvm. haha cos i like it.
i will be doing the plannin for his birthday this year..lol cos for the past 2 years unhappy events has shown its love the december period. and can u believe it.. i only celebrated 1 time of his bd with him.. which is that one time before we got together in year 2003. LOL
ops. lol i promise this year i will celebrate it with you and i will do the planning. lol :X
cant wait for ur bd to come!

one week to As.
motivation please please please come quick. i need you now.

i wont be blogging i guess until after As?
byebye blog
till then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home